In an effort to recycle, we got creative at our house this Easter. The following centerpiece uses 10 empty toilet paper rolls to form the shape. Each one is wrapped in beautiful floral paper I got as a door prize at the Scrapbook Expo. The rims are edged with ribbon scraps. The center of each roll is stuffed with left over tissue paper from a recent birthday. I coated the tops of each roll with fast drying glue and sprinkled shredded paper pieces over the top.
Then, using my Cricut, I cut multiple sizes of flowers and layered them on skewers. I have never been fond of glitter, but I borrowed my daughter's Stickles glitter glue to give these flowers dimension and glitz. With pictures of each child in half of the flowers, this centerpiece can be broken down and used in a wonderful scrapbook page after the season!
No comments:
Post a Comment